Compliance statusThis website is partially compliant with RD 1112/2018 due to the exceptions and lack of conformity of the aspects indicated in the following point.
Content not accessibleThe content collected below is not accessible due to the following:
Lack of compliance with RD 1112/2018
There could be office documents in PDF and other formats published after September 20, 2018 that do not fully comply with the accessibility requirements. Fully accessible documents can be requested from the contact form to formalize complaints and queries.
There could be specific editing code errors on some web page. [4.1.1 Processing]
The content does not fall within the scope of applicable legislation
There could be office files in PDF or other formats published before September 20, 2018 that do not fully comply with all accessibility requirements. Although efforts have been made to ensure that the majority of them do comply.
Optional contentThis website is designed to be able to change the text size and color, as well as the page background using standard browser settings. If you want to change the font size of the text in the main graphical browsers, use the following menus:
- Internet Explorer, Mozilla and Firefox: View > Text Size
- Opera: View > Zoom
- Safari: View > Make text larger
- Chrome: Control current page > Text size
- To resize everything on the page:
- Ctrl + + to increase it
- Ctrl + – to decrease it
- Ctrl + 0 restores the original text size
- If you want to override the style sheet or modify the text color, you can consult the page How to Change WAI Text Size or Colors, which can be read translated into Spanish in How to change the text size or colors?
Accessibility features on our websiteThrough the “One Click Accessibility” plugin we have incorporated the following tools to improve accessibility:
- Change font size (increase/decrease)
- Negative contrast
- High contrast
- light background
- Link underlining
- Readable font
- Link to sitemap/comments/help pages
- Enable skip to content
- Add outline focus for focusable elements
- Remove target attribute from links
- Add reference roles to all links
- Customizer for style adjustment